Your health is in the centre of the practice.
All treatment plans are personally tailored for you, using traditional, natural and non-invasive therapeutic techniques.
Diagnostic techniques used in the Naturalpath Practice include:
- A comprehensive medical case history, and lifestyle questionnaire.
- Vitality and systems check, which may include blood pressure, breathing assessment, urinalysis and other methods.
- Posture analysis: evaluation of the musculoskeletal system, to note the body’s alignment, and identify possible patterns of imbalance & muscle tightness.
- Iridology: observation of the iris to identify potential strengths and weakness of the body’s connective tissue, systems and organs.
- Nutritional therapy and dietary advice.
- Hydrotherapy: the application of hot and cold water in the form wraps, baths and compresses to improve circulation, strengthen the body and promote detoxification.
- Medicinal herbs.
- Bach Flower Remedies.
- Bodywork: massage, lymphatic drainage, neuromuscular techniques.
- Cleansing & detox programmes.
- Lifestyle advice: exercise, relaxation techniques, stress management and environmental health.
- Education relating to health and disease.